Introduction Post

    Hello! My name is Ella. 

    I am a political science major, and my favorite animal is dogs. I connect with dogs very strongly and I love getting to know their personalities. I share a very strong bond with my pitbull Mabel. 

Picture of Mabel

    Growing up, there was a strong period in my life where I really did want to be a zoologist, and I spent my entire summer in 2016 doing over 100 hours of volunteer work at the Cincinnati Zoo in their "volun-teen" program, so I am excited to be able to tap into that interest again with this class as I want to know more about endangered species and the environment. Fun fact I learned from my time at the zoo: Jane Goodall's favorite animal isn't chimps, it's actually dogs! She loves dogs very much and because she spends so much time traveling to give talks and doing research that she can't actually own a dog. 

    I am looking forward to virtually getting to know you all, and blogging about different environmental topics on here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blobfish

Tree Kangaroo